Goodness. I’ve honestly forgotten about this for a while.
Today I am thankful for:
1) choices in birthing. at least so far, I have the freedom to choose from among a variety of choices. Many women I know in Des Moines do not have choices.
2) the pool we bought on clearance for $30 last fall. It’s three feet deep (well, water level is like 2.5 feet).
3) customers who don’t seem to mind the mess my office is right now. at least, they don’t say anything to my face.
4) a son who will poop on public toilets with no protest at all. (this has been a long road.)
5) finding out watermelon is good for the kidneys.
6) sticking with what I know is best for me, despite everything. more later maybe.