Update on To Do List.
1. Remove paint from hideously ugly, but free, dresser we found in IL’s basement.
2. Stain and finish dresser.
3. Move dresser into Wally’s room and clean and organize it.
4. Get out baby stuff, wash it, and put it in the dresser.
5. Finish cleaning and sorting and organizing tool room.
6. Give away couch from sunroom. (Anyone want a brown hide-a-bed?) we have a taker, just need to get it to them now.
7. Assemble Brand! New! Awesome! Storage! System! in Sunroom and move Homeschool supplies into it.
8. Give away ugly cabinet from Dining Room. (Anyone want a small ugly cabinet?) really, it’s not that ugly!!
9. Finish all MTO orders.
10. Have testers test out upsized baby shoe pattern.
11. Assemble numerous baby shoes for Craft Saturday.
12. Restock doll diapers.
13. Restock MT carriers. – these are all cut out!
13a. Fleece covers for customer
14. Try out Batik techniques
15. Make more tie dye and batik things
16. Applique and Embroider them.
17. Finish diluting colarants
18. Make Kids soaps for Christmas
19. Finish adult soaps for Christmas
20. Knit washcloths for Christmas
21. Sew various items for Christmas
And in October…
1. Make myself three new carriers – a new Mei Tai, a narrow-blanket Podegi, and what people are calling an Obi wrap, though it’s really not an Obi at all.
2. Decide if I’m really going to make new bedroom curtains this year. probably not.
3. Get fabric for new shower curtain.
4. Purchase all needed baby supplies. (um, diaper pail!!)
5. Develop my 2009 Mt Timp Training Plan.