All that remains is the 2009 Mt Timp Plan, and to finish sewing for Christmas. I only have one more thing to actually SEW for Christmas, and one thing to batik. Then if I have time and energy, a small set of somethings that won’t take long but require me to get a new mold.
I also realized that this kid will need a Christmas stocking, and have resolved to get on that as soon as they have kits available in stores. All of our stockings are needlepoint. Of course, the other three were purchased on clearance, and this one will be full price, but what can you do? I’ll have to see if I can’t get it at Michael’s with a coupon.
Update on To Do List.
1. Remove paint from hideously ugly, but free, dresser we found in IL’s basement.
2. Stain and finish dresser.
3. Move dresser into Wally’s room and clean and organize it.
4. Get out baby stuff, wash it, and put it in the dresser.
5. Finish cleaning and sorting and organizing tool room.
6. Give away couch from sunroom. (Anyone want a brown hide-a-bed?) we have a taker, just need to get it to them now.
7. Assemble Brand! New! Awesome! Storage! System! in Sunroom and move Homeschool supplies into it.
8. Give away ugly cabinet from Dining Room. (Anyone want a small ugly cabinet?)
9. Finish all MTO orders.
10. Have testers test out upsized baby shoe pattern.
11. Assemble numerous baby shoes for Craft Saturday.
12. Restock doll diapers.
13. Restock MT carriers. – these are all cut out! This dropped off my priority list. I got enough done to provide to a local reseller, the others went back into my box.
13a. Fleece covers for customer
14. Try out Batik techniques
15. Make more tie dye and batik things
16. Applique and Embroider them.
17. Finish diluting colarants
18. Make Kids soaps for Christmas
19. Finish adult soaps for Christmas
20. Knit washcloths for Christmas
21. Sew various items for Christmas
And in October…
1. Make myself three new carriers – a new Mei Tai, a narrow-blanket Podegi, and what people are calling an Obi wrap, though it’s really not an Obi at all.
2. Decide if I’m really going to make new bedroom curtains this year. decidedly not.
3. Get fabric for new shower curtain.
4. Purchase all needed baby supplies. (um, diaper pail!!)
5. Develop my 2009 Mt Timp Training Plan.