So here’s what I still have left to do:
- Get gift cards for all nieces and nephews to go along with the things I made.
- Make Joey’s skirt that I cut out the other day, then make matching legwarmers. Done, decided against matching leg warmers. I don’t think my sister puts her in any of the other ones I’ve made, so it seems like a waste of time/materials.
- Get gift cards for men, from favorite restaurants. 1 down, 2 to go
- Make an ornament for Randy from Wally.
- Make Wally’s pants that I cut out the other day. Done. He wore them yesterday, lol, but I think after I snap a picture today, I’m going to wrap them up.
- Get or make something for Randy from me. What, I have no idea.
- Make a laptop sleeve for Randy using the Jeep fabric.
- Get something for Wally. We have several ideas, just have to land on one.
- Get something for Genevieve. Probably some sort of nice wooden toy she can enjoy during the next year.
- Get a needlepoint stocking kit and then make it so that G has a stocking!!