but since Miss G shows no signs of going to sleep, why not? swiped from abby.
1. Started your own blog – hm.
2. Slept under the stars – yes
4. Visited Hawaii –no. 😦
5. Watched a meteor shower –several, my dad and i used to get up to watch them on the deck.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity – yes
7. Been to Disneyland/world–Yes
8. Climbed a mountain — YES!!
9. Held a praying mantis — actually i think so.
10. Sang a solo-yes
11. Bungee jumped- not a chance
12. Visited Paris — No
13. Watched a lightning storm — while cowering, yes
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch — yes. knitting, soap, dyeing
15. Adopted a child- No, and likely will not.
16. Had food poisoning- yes, randy poisoned us once while dating
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty–well, to the crown. They stopped letting ppl go to the very top long before I ever got there.
18. Grown your own vegetables -yes
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France–No.
20. Slept on an overnight train. No.
21. Had a pillow fight. yes
22. Hitch hiked no
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill Mental health day, baby. wish i still got those.
25. Held a lamb- no
26. Gone skinny dipping. no
27. Run a Marathon – i am hampered in this by how much I loathe running.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice No
29. Seen a total eclipse Solar and lunar. total solar, no. part solar, yes. total lunar, yes.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset Yes.
31. Hit a home run – i have never played baseball.
32. Been on a cruise – yes.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person No
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors — no, and don’t know/care where they are from
35. Seen an Amish community –Yep.
36. Taught yourself a new language — working on german.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied – I am satisfied but would still like more money!
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person No. whoever wrote this meme likes europe
39. Gone rock climbing-No
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David No- and i echo abby: what does seeing art in person have to do with being bold?
41. Sung karaoke- Yep
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt No
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant. No
44. Visited Africa- No, would love to
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. yes
46. Been transported in an ambulance. no
47. Had your portrait painted. no. drawn, yes.
48. Gone deep sea fishing- No
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person – No
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris- No
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling – snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain- Yes!
53. Played in the mud- yes
54. Gone to a drive-in theater- no
55. Been in a movie- no
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. No
57. Started a business – several
58. Taken a martial arts class- No
59. Visited Russia No
60. Served at a soup kitchen–no
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies-no, but i eat them
62. Gone whale watching no
63. Gotten flowers for no reason – yes-
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma- i do not weigh enough
65. Gone sky diving–never!
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp no
67. Bounced a check — yes
68. Flown in a helicopter –no
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy- yes
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial- no
71. Eaten Caviar- yes
72. Pieced a quilt- yes
73. Stood in Times Square yes
74. Toured the Everglades – no
75. Been fired from a job. Not really.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London No
77. Broken a bone—no.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle–no, nor a slow one
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person — only from an airplane
80. Published a book. no, but edited several
81. Visited the Vatican no
82. Bought a brand new car yes
83. Walked in Jerusalem no
84. Had your picture in the newspaper Yes
85. Read the entire Bible. likely, but never straight thru
86. Visited the White House no
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating – yep
88. Had chickenpox. yes.
89. Saved someone’s life – not in any direct heroic way
90. Sat on a jury – nope, i have been breastfeeding babies every time i have been called
91. Met someone famous– don’t think so
92. Joined a book club—no
93. Lost a loved one –yes.
94. Had a baby – yes
95. Seen the Alamo in person–no
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake yes, it smells terrible
97. Been involved in a law suit- not really
98. Owned a cell phone– Yes.
99. Been stung by a bee- no
100. Voted. Yes.