1. Take Better Care Of Myself.
I think I’ve finally reached the point where I really believe the simple truth that Genna seemed to be trying to teach me in utero – I need to take better care of myself in order to take care of others. When I’m not eating right – or eating at all – I am a horrible person. I’m grumpy. I have no patience. I’m not a good mother. So #1 for me this year is ME.
- Continue current exercise program.
- Start again with the good diet.
2. Take Better Care of my Family.
- Every day, be more patient than I was the day before.
- Every day, be more respectful than I was the day before.
3. Take Better Care of my Business.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Engage in one new marketing idea every month.