1) Expand my businesses. (seems odd in the face of CPSIA, yes?)
- become more involved in industry groups, even if they’re not quite related. Yes
- post more regularly at places my customers frequent Um, no.
- some more specific plans I have that I am not comfortable posting here, considering how nearly every time I have a great idea, someone comes along and does it before I have a chance. YES!
2) Maintain a healthier balance. (seems odd in the face of #1, yes?)
- keep to a good routine that doesn’t let business eat into the whole day. I can’t get more specific until I see what January and February bring. Yes.
- work on maintaining patience even when irritated at the constant interruptions when trying to concentrate. Yes, actually.
3) Healthy Me.
- Outside exercise daily during decent weather. Not really.
- Start well-thought-out exercise plan in January. Hm. No.
- Make that hike up Timp. (of course, this is partly/largely out of my control. will depend on Randy and Wally doing their parts.) We made it up to the falls, I could have gone futher, but Randy and Wally could not. Actually, Wally could have, but was whining pretty heavily.
- Eat well. I could define that for the sake of posterity, but I know what I mean by this and don’t have time to write it out. doing well here.