In a meme mood.
1. It became officially summer on Monday. What’s your favorite part of winter?
I like quiet nights when all the sounds are muted by snow. I like going out to the kitchen in the middle of the night and watching the snow fall on our quiet street. It’s very peaceful. (And then some drunk guy inevitably comes barrelling down the road, completely ruining the moment.)
2. What was your worst summer vacation ever?
Oh, gosh. I don’t know.
3. Kimber’s husband just got the dream job that he’s hoped for. So a big shout out to her and Anthony! Tell us about the best job that you ever had.
Once, I got super lucky and got to be Mommy and, on top of that, to work for myself. That was pretty awesome. 🙂
4. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
I know someone who almost definitely is, but my general opinion on people who talk crap about me is that I really don’t care. If it makes you feel better about yourself or whatever, then I’m glad to be of service.
5. An alien appears and offers you the opportunity to repeat one year of your life. You will still know everything that you know now. He explains that no matter what you do differently, when you are returned to the present nothing will have changed. What year would you pick and why?
Any of the three years I was in college. I really enjoyed the freedom and, being a super loser geek, I also really enjoyed the classes. I don’t think I’d do anything different. Just enjoy it.
6. Name three things you have on you at all times. Explain why.
Wedding ring. It’s just always on. Knitting. I don’t necessarily ALWAYS have it with me, but 90% of the time, I do. Genna. I pretty much always have her on me.
7. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Just this month.
8. If you could have everyone in the blogosphere read just one of your posts, which post would you pick and why?
Hell, I don’t know. Something from several years ago, I’d guess. Back when I had more functioning brain cells. I was much more lucid then.
9. I recently read that the music industry continues to decline at an alarming rate. In the last year it said the sales of Michael Jackson’s and The Beatles’ music are the only artists who sales continue to climb. The article stated that the two are holding up the industry. Have you bought a CD or mp3 of either artist recently?
10. What radio ad right now do you find so annoying that you’d rather have a tooth drilled than hear it again?
Scruff McGruff, Chicago Illinois, 60652
11. Berleen walks into a bar on a hot Minnesota day. At the bar sits a priest, a rabbi and a minister. A ten foot duck walks into the bar right after Berleen. What drink do you think Berleen orders?
Cold Duck. Isn’t that a beer or something?
12. There is a knock on your door. It can be anyone in the world. Who would you want it to be?
13. What would be the worst entertainment or sporting that you could be forced to watch?
Race car driving.