So, my basic Goal list hasn’t changed since last year.
– Take reasonably decent care of myself. (Both in terms of exercise and in terms of eating.)
– Take good care of my family, which I have phrased as:
- Every day, be more patient.
- Every day, be more respectful.
– Take good care of my business.
- Decent inventory levels.
- Marketing activity at least monthly.
And I also have a list of things I want to get done this year – just “stuff.” Like get caught back up on scrapbooking (haven’t done it since Genna was born, yikes). I have that list in my Personal binder, and don’t care to repeat it here. OK, the truth is, the notebook is across the room and I’m nursing Genna and don’t want to get up.